session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
A Fresh View Of Research-Based Interventions With Autism
04 SES 05 B
- Introducing Dialogic Reading Intervention for Children with Autism in Saudi Arabia
Hadeel Alharbi Emmanouela Terlektsi Lila Kossyvaki
- Children with Autism in Community-Based Preschools in Sweden: A Case Study of Collaborations Between Preschools and Health Care Concerning Intensive Behavioral Intervention
Ingrid Olsson Lise Roll-Pettersson
- Investigating the Potential of Using Video to Develop an Approach to Promote the Self-Determination of Students with Autism
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.