session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Intelligence, Talents And Inclusion: Expanding The Conversation
04 SES 05 C
- Gifted and Talented Students in Inclusive Education: a Systematic Review
Marta Pellegrini Francesco Marsili Silvia Dell'Anna
- Insults According to Notions of intelligence: Perspectives from Education and Newsmedia
- Inclusion – The Blind Spot of Talent Research? Identifying Argumentations Concerning the Facilitation of Achievement
Anna Schwermann Vanessa Friedberger Michaela Kaiser
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.