session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Improving The Learning Environment From An Inclusive Perspective
04 SES 10 B
- Situating inclusive elements in Didaktik – A discoursive literature review
Raphael Zahnd Michelle Proyer
- Dialogic Learning Environments that Enhance Inclusion of Students with Developmental Disabilities in Secondary Education
Itxaso Tellado Aitana Fernández-Villardón Esther Roca
- School Climate as Theoretical Construct to Form Inclusive European Policy: A Systematic Review
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.