session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Comparative Inclusive Education Research: Global, National and Local Perspectives (Part II)
04 SES 15 C
Symposium Part II, continued from 04 SES 14 C
- Comparative Inclusive Education Research: Global, National and Local Perspectives - Part 2
Andreas Köpfer Mathias Mejeh Kerstin Merz-Atalik Silke Schreiber-Barsch Peter Rule Run Tan Justin J.W. Powell Raphael Zahnd
- Inclusive Education as Institution - the Example of Switzerland
- Governance of inclusive Education (Reforms) in Europe: Comparative Perspectives on selected countries
- Shifting Lenses to a Participatory Ethos in Research: Adult Learners with Disabilities in Germany and South Africa
Silke Schreiber-Barsch Peter Rule
- Exploring successful inclusive practice in China: An inclusive public kindergarten in Shanghai
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.