session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
General Poster Exhibition - NW 04
04 SES 00 PS
Posters can be viewed in the General Poster Exhibition throughout the ECER week.
- An Expert Learner: What Barriers to Learning do Secondary School Students Face?
Rasa Nedzinskaitė-Mačiūnienė Eglė Stasiūnaitienė Gerda Mazlaveckienė
- Happiness and Satisfaction of Children in the Context of Social Inclusion: The Case of the Czech Republic
- Education and Democratic Competencies in Early Childhood: Towards an Empirical Study (BilDe)
Leonhard Birnbacher Judith Durand Carola Frank
- Participating in Inclusion: the Daily Life of the Primary School Headmaster in France
- Effective School-work Transitions for Youth with Mild Intellectual Disability: Employers' Expectations and Experiences
Veerle Garrels Hanne Marie Høybråten Sigstad Christian Wendelborg
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.