30 SES 02 A JS, Joint Opening Session on Social Justice and Sustainability Education
Joint Session NW 07 and NW 30
In previous years (for example in Dublin, Hamburg and Geneva), this opening session introduced international scholars to the discourse on social justice and intercultural education in the respective host country of ECER. For Armenia, this opening will we held as a joint session with a focus on social justice and sustainability education. We therefore invite educational scientists, pedagogical actors and initiatives from Armenia with the aim of presenting the specifics of the Armenian discourse, including particular research foci, controversies, areas of intense discussion and their assumed potential for future developments.
Half an hour remains for a joint discussion with the plenum after the presentation of the three invited papers. Elsa Lee will chair the discussion, highlighting similarities and differences between the Armenian and European discourses on social justice and Sustainability Education.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.