session provided by 30. Environmental and Sustainability Education Research (ESER)
ESE in Teacher training and Higher Education
30 ONLINE 23 A
MeetingID: 829 6758 6957 Code: j28XJC
- A Grounded Theory Study for Integration of Education for Sustainable Development in Teacher Education
- Education for the Sustainable Development Goals. A Latin-American Survey on University Teachers’ competences
Marisol Lopera Pérez Marco Rieckmann Alejandro Álvarez Vanegas Patricia Aguirre Andrea Corres
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.