session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Teaching, Learning and Assesment in Higher Education
22 SES 05 B
- Developing learning spaces in higher education, an evaluation of experimental spaces at University of Leicester
Phil Wood Paul Warwick Derek Cox
- Innovation Resources for Teaching and Learning in Higher Education: Portfolio, Didactic-web and Online-tutorial
María José Martínez-Segura María Cristina Sánchez-López Francisco Alberto García-Sánchez
- University as a Teaching-Learning Environment and Changes in Education Policy and Students’ Attitudes
Marjo Nieminen Tiina Tuijula
- Some Insight Into the Problem of the Relative Decline of Science/Technology/Engineering/Mathematics Studies Graduates in OECD Countries
Tomas Jungert Helena Dedic Steve Rosenfield
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.