session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Employability and Transition to Work of Higher Education Graduates.
22 SES 01 C
- Prolonged and Successfull Degree Earning in Higher Education
Maarit Virolainen Päivi Vuorinen Marja-Leena Stenström Sakari Valkonen
- Is Employability the Most Important to Students in Higher Education?
Huei Rong Gao Tian Ming Sheu
- Finnish University Students’ Expectations of Transition to Working Life
- Consumption and the value of learning mathematics in negotiating the entrance to Higher Education marketplace
Pauline Davis Team TransMaths Valerie Farnsworth
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.