session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Higher Education Graduates at the World of Work - the Story Continues (part 2)
22 SES 10 A
Symposium, Continued from 22 SES 09 A
- Listening to Graduates. Training for employment?
Prudencia Gutiérrez Esteban
- Long and Winding Roads - From University to Working Life
Visa Tuominen Juhani Rautopuro Antero Puhakka
- Transition of Graduates to the Labour Market. Does the Public Sector Apply a More Meritocratic Employment Procedure than Private Sector?
- Higher Education Graduates at the World of Work - the Story Continues Part 2
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.