ERG SES G WS 2, Writing for Publication in the European Educational Research Journal
The European Educational Research Journal is the Journal of the EERA, and is in its tenth year of existence. It is a peer reviewed journal and has tended to publish papers given at the ECER or from European projects. In recent years, it has published more individually submitted papers.
The Journal has a particular focus which is crucial to its identity and purpose: it is about processes of Europeanization in education.This workshop will explore this focus and each participant will be given the opportunity to discuss their research work and place it it within a European context.
The workshop will be led by Professor Martin Lawn from the University of Edinburgh and Professor Edwin Keiner from the Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg. Both supervisors are experienced educational researchers who are members of the editorial board of the EERJ and ex-postholders on the EERA Council.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.