ERG SES E 09, Open Session - Network 24
Open Network Session
This is a new session format to allow emerging researchers to get to know main EERA networks
Many Emerging Researchers find it difficult to make contact with experienced researchers in their field. With this in mind, we are delighted that the main EERA Networks have agreed to host parallel sessions this year so that participants of the Emergent Researchers' Conference can make contact, and get to know, European researchers who are working within their field of study.
There may be a number of areas that interest you, however, our advice would be to choose one Network to visit; you can always get to know the other Networks if you attend the main conference or via the EERA website. This may be one of the most beneficial sessions that you go to this year, the contacts that you make in these Network sessions will be invaluable.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.