session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Urban Schooling for Rural Students
14 SES 03 A
- Impact of Multi-locationality on Girls' education: Pakistani Diaspora in a British City
- A study of the construction of local, national and global identities in schools of ‘bounded neighbourhoods’ of Buenos Aires.
Pablo Del Monte Jason Beech Marina Larrondo
- Educational decision-making in urban and rural settings
Simon Boone Simon Boone Mieke Van Houtte
- Urban Schooling for Rural Students: Aspirations, Expectations and Trajectories of Rural Students in Russia and India
Evgeny Kochkin Daniel Alexandrov Svetlana Savelyeva Ksenia Tenisheva
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.