session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Parent‘s Educational Values (Part 1)
14 SES 09 A
- Educated Parents Playing in the School Markets? A Comparative Research of Parents` Educational Values & School Choices in Finnish Case Cities
Sari Silmäri-Salo Jaana Poikolainen
- Educating Children at Home: Ramifications of the Contemporary Home-School Phenomenon
Karen A. Freeman Deborah B. Williams Angelique S. Jackson Nasiah Cirincione-Ulezi
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.