session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Schooling And Education After Neo-Liberalism: Creating Spaces For Education
14 SES 14 A (JS)
Symposium, Joint Session NW 23 and NW 14, continues from 14 SES 13 C
- A Practice Of Concrete Utopia? School Disaffection, Refusal And The Possibility Of ‘Redemptive Remembering’ In A UK Coalfield
Geoff Bright Geoff Bright
- Identity, Health-Knowledge And Participation In School
Dan Grabowski Dan Grabowski
- Postcolonial Perspectives On The Inclusion Of Immigrant Students In Galiza, Spain
Renée DePalma Renée Depalma Ungaro Cathryn Teasley Concepción Sanchez Blanco
- Suffering And The Work Of Emancipation Through Education
John Schostak John Schostak Jean-Luc Gaspard Jill Schostak
- Schooling And Education After Neo-liberalism: Session 2 Creating Spaces For Education
John Schostak John Schostak Geoff Bright Dan Grabowski Renée DePalma Ivor Goodson Jean-Luc Gaspard Jill Schostak Cathryn Teasley Concepción Sánchez-Blanco
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.