session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Schooling and Social Responsibility – Family, School , Corporate Relationships
14 SES 05 B
- Home-School Agreements in England: Symbolic value and contractual relationships between school managers, parents and pupils
Catherine Ann Simon Catherine Ann Simon Howard Gibson
- An Investigation of Drivers behind Business Contributions to Public Education in Turkey
Esra Eret Yasar Kondakci Filiz Keser Aschenberger Tuba Gökmenoglu
- Parent-teachers as Double Agents?
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.