session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Local Organisations/Authorities and Networking in Education
14 SES 06 B
- Focus Group Discussion as a Legitimatory Participation Tool in the Educating City's Project: A Case Study Involving Associations and SMEs
Joana Lúcio José Alberto Correia
- Responsibility in After-School Settings as Described by The Organisers of The Activities in Finland
Satu Perälä-Littunen Marja Leena Böök
- Building Urban Communities: Parents And Schools In An English Initiative
Stephen Cullen Mairi Ann Cullen Strand Steve
- Building Local Networking in Education? Decision-Makers Discourses on School Achievement and Drop-out in Portugal
Helena Costa Araújo Helena C. Araújo Isabel Costa Florbela Sousa Armando Loureiro
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.