session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Bridging the Divide between Hegemonic Discourses and the Lived Discourses of Diverse Communities: Perspectives from Spain, Taiwan, US, and Pakistan
14 SES 12 B
- Literacy and Modernity at the Nexus of Local and Global: Women Teachers Negotiating and Contesting International Literacy Programs in Pakistan
Ayesha Khurshid Ayesha Khurshid
- Dialogic Literary Gatherings: Improving Literacy and Tearing Down Elitist Walls
Rocio Garcia Carrion
- From the “Plaza” To the Classroom: Cultivating Dialogic Learning in the Classroom through Community Involvement
Sandra Racionero Plaza Sandra Racionero Plaza
- Poets Who Sleep In Class: A Chronicle of Agency and Resistance in the Life of a Teenage Spoken Word Artist
Todd Lilly Todd Lilly
- Rethinking the Intersection between Kindergarten Curricula and Literacy Practices of Immigrant Families in Urban Taiwanese Schools
Ching-Ting Hsin Ching-Ting Hsin
- Bridging the Divide between Hegemonic Discourses and the Lived Discourses of Diverse Communities: Perspectives from Spain, Taiwan, US, and Pakistan
Sandra Racionero Plaza Todd Lilly Ching-Ting Hsin Ayesha Khurshid Rocio García Carrión Thomas Popkewitz Catherine Compton Lilly
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.