session provided by 5. Children and Youth at Risk and Urban Education
Interprofessional Collaboration in (Flexible) Basis Education and Rebound Programmes for At-Risk Youth in Secondary Schools
05 SES 03 A
- The Evaluation of Interprofessional Practices in “Finnish Flexible Basic Education”
Anneli Sarja Sirpa Janhonen
- Bridging The Gap: The impact of informal, youth work strategies in challenging anti-social behaviour within a formal educational setting
- Rebound Programmes for At-Risk Youth in Dutch Secondary Education
Dolf van Veen Dolf van Veen
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.