01 SES 11 A, Symposium: Research on Practices of Teacher Induction, Part 2
Main aim of this research is to identify the standards of professional development of teachers’ competences and to develop suitable evaluating methods. During research process researchers analysed the current situation. The Eszterházy Károly College participated in the TÁMOP 4.1.2. B project in Hungary. One part of this project studied the stages of teachers’ professional life career. They compared the professional standards for teachers in 10 different countries with method of document analyses and semi structured interviews. Based on these statements the research team worked out a five stages’ model of teachers’ life career. They identified the professional level of teachers’ competences for each stage, clarified the indicators of these stages and developed methods to evaluate that. This paper introduces the results of this research focused on the induction phase. This is second stage of teachers’ life career model, when teachers finished their studies, and spent two years in the school practice. At the conference we will present the level of teacher competences after induction period, and some possible evaluating methods.
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.