15 SES 12, The Notion of Partnership in Education: Crossed Looks I
Symposium, Part 1<br /> Discussant: Guy Berger
Research question, objective, conceptual/ theoretical framework Our action research intends clarify and explore whether the concept of partnership is mobilized in the local experience conduct in the superior Institute of pedagogy in Namur. The main questions are focus on the effects of this experience. We may propose then as following: “ 1. How does Partnership improve and develop entrepreneurship in adult long life education and training (Zay, 1995); 2. Which are the effects of Partnership (Merini, 1999) on cognitive field (Desgagné, 2007), emotional (Bui-Xuân 2008) and professional (Naville,1980),(Schön, 1983),(Barbier,1995) dimensions?” • Methodology Three ways for collect of data are combined. Using Wolcott approach (1995) some researchers are immersed personally in the ongoing social activities of the group carrying out the research. Questionnaires are used to collect data about the expectations of the partners and structured interviews are programmed in order to ensure a comprehensive lecture of the observations.
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.