session provided by 01. Continuing Professional Development: Learning for Individuals, Leaders, and Organisations
Symposium: Inquiry-Based Teaching and Learning
01 SES 08 A
- S-TEAM Outcomes: Developing Inquiry-based Teaching and Learning Across Borders
Michel Grangeat Palmira Juceviciene Nijole Ciuciulkiene Iva Stuchlikova Colin Smith Peter Gray Marit Honerød Hoveid Geir Karlsen Aldona Augustinienė Nijolė Bankauskienė Biruta Pjalkovska
- Teachers Develop their Pedagogical Process Knowledge to Support Inquiry: Empowerment through Professional Learning in Two Countries
Peter Gray Colin Smith Biruta Pjalkovska
- Attitudes of Future Teachers towards Inquiry-Based Teaching
- Development of Argumentation Skills in IBST Context: a Complex Case Study of Teacher Professional Development Programme
Palmira Jucevičienė Aldona Augustinienė Nijolė Čiučiulkienė Nijolė Bankauskienė
- What is the Engine of Teacher Competences Development? CPD Programmes vs Teacher Experience
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.