session provided by 02. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
Symposium: Developing, Not Overthrowing – Policy Learning
02 SES 08 B
- Developing not Overthrowing - Lessons in Policy Learning to Improve Work-based Learning in Lithuania
Andreas Saniter M'Hamed Dif Jo Cutter Vidmantas Tutlys Rainer Bremer Rita Baidokaitė Danguolė Šidlauskienė Jurgita Pranculyte Louis Spankis Jonathan Winterton
- Curriculum Design and the Introduction of Apprenticeship in Lithuania – Methodological Challenges and Alternative Solutions
Andreas Saniter Vidmantas Tūtlys Jonathan Winterton
- Funding and Stakeholder Roles in the Development of Apprenticeship – What Can Be Learnt from the Experience of Other Countries?
M'Hamed Dif Danguolė Šidlauskienė Jurgita Pranculyte Louis Spankis
- Introduction and Development of Apprenticeship in the Changing School Based VET System of Lithuania: Methodological Issues of Policy Learning
Vidmantas Tūtlys Rainer Bremerdanguole.firstname.lastname@example.org Rita Baidokaitė
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.