session provided by 02. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
Work-Based Learning: Basic Skills and Curriculum Innovations
02 SES 09 B
Parallel Paper Session
FCT - Aula 22
- The Challenge of Establishing Sustainable ‘Basic Skills’ Provision: Organizational ‘Strategies’ and Individual ‘Tactics’
Karen Evans Edmund Waite
- Encouraging Employers to contribute towards Curriculum Innovations: The Case for Employability Skills Development
- Motivating Young People for Vocational Education and Training: Between Political Demands and Everyday Practice
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.