session provided by 06. Open Learning: Media, Environments and Cultures
Key Concepts and Key Issues in Learning, Education, Media and Culture I
06 SES 13
Symposium, Part 1
FCT - Aula 2
- Key Concepts and Key Issues in Learning, Education, Media and Culture (Part 1)
Theo Hug Yvonne Fritze Geir Haugsbakk Sandra Aßmann Michaela Rizzolli Yngve Troye Nordkvelle
- Material Culture in Online Playgrounds
- What do we mean by 'Context'? Some annotations to the Idea of Contextualism and its Relevance for Media and Learning
- Key Concepts in Education: Critical Issues beyond Definition and Discursive Practices
- Learning and Technology: Different Roads to Rome or Venus/Mars Confusion?
Yvonne Fritze Geir Haugsbakk Yngve Troye Nordkvelle
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.