session provided by 09. Assessment, Evaluation, Testing and Measurement
School Effectiveness and Development of Achievements in Primary School – Importance of Social Background, System, School and Classroom Factors, Part 2
09 SES 13 A
- School Effectiveness and Development of Achievements in Primary School – Importance of Social Background, System, School and Classroom Factors, Part 2
Heinz Guenter Holtappels Léan McMahon Emer Smyth Katja Scharenberg Gudrun Vanlaar Jan Van Damme Michael Pfeifer Mel Ainscow Wilfried Bos Heike Wendt Mario Vennemann Selina McCoy Machteld Vandecandelaere Bieke De Fraine
- Intake Characteristics of Primary Schools
Wilfried Bos Heike Wendt Mario Vennemann
- Social Mix and Educational Effectiveness: Analysis of Primary Schools in Ireland
Selina McCoy Léan McMahon Emer Smyth
- Effects of Heterogeneous Classroom Composition on the Development of Mathematics Achievement in Primary Schools
Wilfried Bos Katja Scharenberg Heinz Guenter Holtappels
- Narrowing the Gap Between High and Low Risk Students. Effectiveness and Equity of Flemish Schools in Math and Science
Jan Van Damme Gudrun Vanlaar Machteld Vandecandelaere Bieke De Fraine
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.