session provided by 10. Teacher Education Research
Parallel Paper Session
10 SES 11 B
- The Impact of Working in Professional Learning Communities on the Development of Teachers’ Competency in the Assessment of Students Learning
Sylvie Fontaine Lorraine Savoie-Zajc Alain Cadieux
- Enhancing Student Accountability In The Completion Of Collaborative Tasks Through Self And Peer Assessment
Hazel Crichton Brian Templeton
- ‘Talking to Learn’: Explicating Dialogue for Learning in Teacher Education
Christine Edwards-Groves Rhonda Hoare
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.