session provided by 10. Teacher Education Research
Dialogue and Reflection in Classrooms and Teacher Education: Narratives from the United States, Pakistan, and Spain
10 SES 10 C
- Dialogue and Reflection in Classrooms and Teacher Education: Narratives from the United States, Pakistan, and Spain
Sandra Racionero Ayesha Kurshid Mary Guay Katrina Liu Aitor Gómez
- Literature Discussion Groups; When the Pursuit of Social Justice Gets Stuck
- Teachers’ Dialogic Stance in Interactive Groups: Using Dialogic Learning in the Classroom to Capitalize on All Voices
- Reflection on Supervising Prospective Teachers’ ePortfolio Reflection
Yan (Katrina) Liu Katrina Liu
- Narratives of Rights, Wisdom, and Honor in a Transnational Women’s Education Project in Pakistan
Sandra Racionero Ayesha Kurshid
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.