session provided by 15. Research Partnerships in Education
Partnership with Working Life I
15 SES 02
Parallel Paper Session
FCT - Aula 14
- A Socio-Material Account of Professional Learning Through Partnership in Health
Nick Hopwood Madeleine Abrandt Dahlgren Karin Siwe
- Confronting the Shortage of Skilled and Professional Workers: A Large Scale Industry-School Partnership Initiative
James J Watters Steven Hay Hitendra Pillay Neil Dempster
- Partnership between Higher Education and Working Life - Benefits of Change Agents' Actions
Arja Häggman-Laitila Leena Rekola
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.