session provided by 15. Research Partnerships in Education
The Notion of Partnership in Education: Crossed Looks II
15 SES 13 A
Symposium, Part 2<br /> Discussant: Guy Berger
FCT - Aula 14
- The Notion of Partnership in Education: Crossed looks. (part 2)
Jean François Marcel Julie Blanc Elaine Hall Alejandro Paniagua Philippe Masson Guy Berger
- Contribution to a Modeling of an Area Partnership in French Agricultural Education Schools
Jean François Marcel Julie Blanc
- “Where’s your warrant?”: Looking for Evidence of Learning and Partnership Roles .
- Framing the Dialectics of School Reform: a Critical Approach.
Alejandro Paniagua Rodriguez
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.