session provided by 15. Research Partnerships in Education
Symposium Globalization, Policy And Agency II
15 SES 14
Symposium, Part 2
- Part 2 Globalization, Policy And Agency; Eight Nation States’ Working Together To Further Understand Their Political Sociologies Of Education.
Alison Taysum Danielle Zay Sam McGuinness Khalid Arar Roberto Serpieri Rocío García Carrión
- A Secular Cooperative School Can It Promote An Inclusive Education And Society?
- Education Policy In Northern Ireland: A Review
- Israeli Education Policy Since 1948 And The State Of Arab Education In Israel
- A Critical Historiographical Analysis Of England’s Educational Policies From 1944 to 2011.
Alison Taysum Sam McGuinness
00. Central Events (Keynotes, EERA-Panel, EERJ Round Table, Invited Sessions)
Network 1. Continuing Professional Development: Learning for Individuals, Leaders, and Organisations
Network 2. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
Network 3. Curriculum Innovation
Network 4. Inclusive Education
Network 5. Children and Youth at Risk and Urban Education
Network 6. Open Learning: Media, Environments and Cultures
Network 7. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Network 8. Research on Health Education
Network 9. Assessment, Evaluation, Testing and Measurement
Network 10. Teacher Education Research
Network 11. Educational Effectiveness and Quality Assurance
Network 12. LISnet - Library and Information Science Network
Network 13. Philosophy of Education
Network 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Network 15. Research Partnerships in Education
Network 16. ICT in Education and Training
Network 17. Histories of Education
Network 18. Research in Sport Pedagogy
Network 19. Ethnography
Network 20. Research in Innovative Intercultural Learning Environments
Network 22. Research in Higher Education
Network 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Network 24. Mathematics Education Research
Network 25. Research on Children's Rights in Education
Network 26. Educational Leadership
Network 27. Didactics – Learning and Teaching
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.