session provided by 19. Ethnography
Creative Methodologies and their Impact on Children, Young People and Researchers
19 SES 11
Symposium, Part 2<br /> Joint Session with NW 05 and NW 07
ESI 2 - Aula 3
- Creative Methodologies and their Impact on Children, Young People and Researchers
Patricia Ames Raúl Hernández Villasol Mark Hadfield Silvia Carrasco Bálint-Ábel Berenmenyi Kaye Haw
- Game and Photographs as Objects and as Means of Ethnographic Research with Children and Youngsters
Raúl Hernández Villasol
- Therapeutic, Pedagogic and Critical: The Many ‘Voices’ of Video in Participatory Research with Young People
Mark Hadfield Kaye Haw
- Multiple Methods to Listen to Children: International Studies, National Concerns and Children' Voice
- Complicating Marcus and Education Research: Contributions of a Multi-Sited Team Ethnography in Catalonia and California
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.