session provided by 27. Didactics - Learning and Teaching
The Hidden Inventory of Education – Signs, Practices and Situations as Constituents of Pedagogical Realities. Part 2
27 SES 09 B
- The Hidden Inventory of Education – Signs, Practices and Situations as Constituents of Pedagogical Realities. Part 2
Bernd Hackl John Portelli Carol Taylor Markus Rieger-Ladich Joris Vlieghe Meinert Meyer
- Deconstructing the Hidden Curriculum: The Moral Role of Subversion.
Bernd Hackl John Portelli
- Materiality and Meaning: Bodily Performatives and Practices of Mattering in post-16 Pedagogic Contexts.
- Buildings as Educators? An ANT's View of the German Bauhaus.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.