session provided by 08. Research on Health Education
Professional Development and Global Issues Related to Health and Sustainability
08 SES 01 A
Parallel Paper Session
FFL - Aula 11
- Talking To Teenagers: Pre-service Teachers’ Investigations Of 21st Century Influences On Adolescents’ Health And Wellbeing
Margaret Sinkinson Frances Langdon
- Teachers Thinking Transdisciplinary Focusing Global Learning for Sustainable Development in Local Settings – Critical Aspects
- Paradoxical health education at Kenyan teacher training colleges
Kari Kragh Blume Dahl
- Approaching Health During The Lessons: A Phenomenographic Study of Student Teachers’ Conceptions
Raili Välimaa Leena Paakkari
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.