session provided by 08. Research on Health Education
Schools, Physical Activity and Health: Does Age Matter?
08 SES 04
Parallel Paper Session
- Activating Young People: Helping Secondary Schools to Effectively Promote Physical Activity
Jo Harris Rebecca Duncombe Lorraine Cale Hayley Musson
- Young People’s Knowledge, Understanding And Misconceptions About Health, Fitness And Physical Activity.
Hayley Musson Rebecca Duncombe Jo Harris Lorraine Cale
- Systematic Promotion of Physical Activity in Preschools and its Effects on Physical Activity, Health Resources and Social Behaviour of Children
Natalie Pape Elena Sterdt Rolf Werning Michael Urban
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.