session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Attitudes of Different Groups II
04 SES 03 A
Parallel Paper Session
- Promoting Inclusive Education by Employing Disabled People’s Work in the Curriculum
Eleni Damianidou Simoni Symeonidou
- “Including But Not Limited To”. Fostering Inclusion in Italian and Spanish schools.
Fabio Dovigo Anna Pietrocarlo
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.