session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Experience of Immigrant (Youth) in Education I
04 SES 04 A
Parallel Paper Session
FFL - Aula 16
- Teachers` Discretion in Discourses about Minority Students` Learning Disabilities
- Gypsy Students’ Struggles with Negative Prejudices: A Case of a Disadvantaged Group
- Sustaining and spreading students' voice experiences. A research study in the Community of Cantabria, Spain
Ignacio Haya Teresa Susinos Carlos Rodríguez Hoyos
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.