session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
04 SES 08 B
- Social Participation of Students with SEN in Mainstream Schools
Goele Bossaert Sip Jan Pijl Katja Petry Elias Avramidis Hilde Colpin Anke de Boer Per Frostad
- Friendship Quality of Students with SEN at the Start of Mainstream Secondary School in Flanders.
Goele Bossaert Hilde Colpin Sip Jan Pijl Katja Petry
- Looking over the Border: Social Participation of Students with Special Educational Needs in Belgium, the Netherlands and Norway
Goele Bossaert Anke de Boer Per Frostad Sip Jan Pijl
- The Role of Attitudes of Students in the Acceptance of Peers with Special Educational Needs
Goele Bossaert Sip Jan Pijl Anke de Boer
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.