session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Attitudes towards Students with SEN in Mainstream Schools
04 SES 09 A
FFL - Aula 16
- Attitudes towards Students with SEN in Mainstream Schools
Katja Petry Elias Avramidis Susanne Schwab Goele Bossaert Sip Jan Pijl Markus Gebhart
- School Cultures and Teachers’ Attitudes towards Inclusion
- Attitudes of Pupils, Students and Working People towards Inclusive and Segregated Settings
Susanne Schwab Markus Gebhart
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.