session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Parents’ Hopes and Dreams for the Education of Disabled and Marginalised Children Explored through the Looking-Glass of Four Different Cultures
04 SES 12 A
FFL - Aula 16
Dóra Sigríður Bjarnason
- Parents’ Hopes And Dreams For The Education Of Disabled and Marginalised Children Explored Through The :ooking-glas Of Four Different Cultures.
Richard Rose Dóra Sigríður Bjarnason Michelle Proyer Elisabeth De Schauwer Geert Van Hove Dianne L. Ferguson Johnson Jament
- Communities Taking Control of the Educational Inclusion Agenda - A Small Scale Initiative in Addressing Policy Challenges
Richard Rose Johnson Jament
- Factors Influencing the Coping and Caring of Parents of Children with Disabilities Attending Schools in Greater Bangkok
- Working with Parents of Children with a Disability – a Continuing Dialogue
Elisabeth De Schauwer Geert Van Hove
- Icelandic Support Systems after the Economic Crash through the Eyes of Families with Children Diagnosed on the Autism Spectrum
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.