session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Quality Standards within Inclusive Education in Different Countries
04 SES 14
- Quality Standards within Inclusive Education in Different Countries
Jessica M. Loeser x x Rolf Werning Alan Dyson Federico Waitoller Mikael Luciak Elizabeth Kozleski
- Defining Quality Standards within Inclusive Education - A Qualitative Study with Regular and Special Education Teachers in Germany
Rolf Werning Jessica M. Loeser
- Conceptualisations of Quality in Inclusive Education in England
- No Stone Left Unturned: Exploring the Emergence of New Capitalism and Quality Standards in Inclusive Education
Federico Waitoller Elizabeth Kozleski
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.