session provided by 05. Children and Youth at Risk and Urban Education
Tackling and Preventing Educational Disadvavtage
05 SES 02 A
Parallel Paper Session
ESI 2 - Aula 6
- The Harlem Children’s Zone and Promise Neighborhoods: What Can They Bring To Efforts To Tackle Educational Disadvantage In European Contexts?
Kirstin Kerr Alan Dyson Carlo Raffo
- Early Childhood Education: Starting Early to Prevent Educational Disadvantage
- Class, Poverty and School Achievement: Conflicting Explanations
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.