session provided by 05. Children and Youth at Risk and Urban Education
Urban Education & Children and Youth at Risk
05 SES 06 A
Parallel Paper Session
- Does Grade Retention Invoke Student Misbehavior in Adolescence? A Multilevel Approach.
Jannick Demanet Mieke Van Houtte
- The Different Impact of Mixture, Streaming and Inclusion in the School Success of Primary and Secondary Education Students in Spain.
Rocío García Carrión Marc Sampé Compte
- Mixture, Streaming and Inclusion: The Different Presence of Three Ways of Grouping Students in Spanish Schools.
Rosa Valls Silvia Molina Pilar Álvarez Cifuentes
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.