session provided by 05. Children and Youth at Risk and Urban Education
Urban Education & Children and Youth at Risk
05 SES 08 A
Parallel Paper Session
- The Counter Terrorism agenda in schools: a case study from the UK
- Estonian students’ Perceptions of the Nature of Cyberbullying: A Qualitative Approach
Karin Naruskov Piret Luik
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.