session provided by 05. Children and Youth at Risk and Urban Education
Urban Education & Children and Youth at Risk
05 SES 08 B
Parallel Paper Session
- Social Status and School Performance: The Impact of Sociometric Position in Class on School Achievement and Truancy
- How Violence Against Woman Influence Children and Their Teachers
Zeynep Akdag Cigdem Haser
- Tracking and School-Year Working as a Response to Feelings of Futility: Consequences for Educational Attainment and Aspirations – a Flemish Study.
Mieke Van Houtte Peter Stevens
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.