session provided by 05. Children and Youth at Risk and Urban Education
Continuities and Change in Policy and Practice for Education-Health Linkages: International Perspectives
05 SES 09 B
Symposium<br /> Discussant: Jennifer Sumsion
ESI 1 - Aula 25
- Continuities and Change in Policy and Practice for Education- Health Linkages: International Perspectives
Robert Hulme Twyla Salm Dolf van Veen Jennifer Sumison
- From Trans-professionalism to New localism?: Policy Change on Integrated Working in the UK.
- Understanding Integrated School Linked Service Policy Direction: A Canadian Perspective of SchoolPLUS
- Connecting Educational Reform and Health and Human Services Reform in the Netherlands
Dolf Van Veen
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.