session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Family Education and Parenting – Parental Involvement in Perspective IV
14 SES 09 B
Parallel Paper Session
- The Problem For Schools Is The Parents: Teacher Discourses That Act As Barriers To Improved Relations With Pupils’ Families.
Jordi Collet-Sabé Antoni Tort Josep Castillo Mar Beneyto
- Growing Up in Scotland: Predictors of Parental Aspirations for their Children’s Education
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.