session provided by 20. Research in Innovative Intercultural Learning Environments
Developing Competencies for Inclusive and Intercultural Education and Cooperation
20 SES 12
Parallel Paper Session
- Aspects of Interculturality of Social Work Education in Lithuania: Construction of the Helping Process in Context of Social Transformations
Julija Eidukeviciute Nijole Petronele Veckiene Nijole Petronele Veckiene
- Cross professional Competences for Inclusion, Diversity and Sustainability towards Education and Development for All
John Willumsen Christian Quvang
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.