session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Academic Work and Professional Development
22 SES 07 C
Parallel Paper Session
- Advice from the Professors in a University Social Sciences Department on Developing Research Activity alongside Teaching Responsibility
- Varying Academic Publication Practices in Teaching and Learning – Indications of Scholarship Supported and Neglected at a Research-intensive University
Åsa Lindberg-Sand Lena Landgren
- Lecturers’ Conceptions of the Expansion of their Portfolio of Teacher Roles with Research Roles at New Universities
Monica Van Winkel Roeland Van der Rijst Rob Poell Jan Jurriëns
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.