session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Contextualizing and Problematizing Academic Work in Today’s Universities: An International Perspective 1
22 SES 12 C
- Contextualizing and Problematizing Academic Work in Today’s Universities: An International Perspective 1
Joelle Fanghanel Lynn McAlpine Christine Teelken Carolina Guzman Valenzuela Sue Robson
- Opportunity structures and horizons for action: The perceptions of sciences doctoral students, post-PhD researchers, and new lecturers
- Autonomy and auditing amongst academics: In what manner does performance measurement affect the perceived quality of teaching and research?
- Worldly Becoming: Resisting Liberalism in Universities
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.